Monday 22 November 2010

Filming: 20th November

With only the meeting point between the two characters and the last two remaining chorus' which both take place at twilight, we all met up at the Embankment at 2:30pm to finally finish all work and be freed from stress.

    Exactly like the previous time we waited until a darker setting in the sky as we wanted the footage lighting to fit the previous footage at twlight with the male character. This then took an hour before we actually started to film. Since I had to attend work for 5pm, I filmed by chorus' first and left the rest of filming in charge with Miguel Carrillo which was a difficult job for me as I wouldn't be there to correct any shots. As this was the last day for filming, I had to hope for the best and put my trust in him.

    It took me 20mins to film my part and we were surprisingly accompanied by a set of boys who were filming a video directly opposite to us for Channel AKA which is a UK British music channel for new talent. In comparison to us, they were using a digital camera to film there footage of which only used one continuous shot and a portable CD player. Whereas on the other hand our group was using a professional camera suited for filming, a lighting kit and the chosen song played from a mobile phone.




No comments:

Post a Comment