Thursday 18 November 2010

Up to date on Editing: Planning

Editing this music video is like an everyday job to me. I do not find it extremely difficult at all since I use programmes like Final Cut Pro to make mixes for parties as a part-time DJ. However it is just the patience that I need to have. So far so good our editing is looking fantastic because it is fast paced and keeps the spectator tuned in.


I have shown very few people my work and feedback has been given which is more footage and to keep it at the same light ambience but the editing is very good and on point with the music. This shows that my editing skills have been used effectively and hopefully by the Rough Cut deadline, it will be a positive view from my teachers.


Unfortunately due to lack of footage, we are missing the most important role of our video which is the rapper Wiley. This is not very wise at the late time but we are still hunting for a male to take the role who also fits the part. Both actor's journeys have been completed yet still we need to film our meeting point at twilight on Hungerford Bridge which should be the duration of a couple hours on an evening.


I hope to have all filming finished by Friday 19th November and all editing to be completed by 23rd November the latest as I don't want the stress of rushing my work which leads to complete failure !

No comments:

Post a Comment