Monday 11 October 2010

Some of My inspirations for the video

In my group I filmed most of the camera shots and needed to be inspired buy music videos. The concept of our video was of a man and a woman meeting up and their journey on their way to meeting each other. The song lyrics sing of many topics, one being of cheating and mostly of a girl singing that she believes a guy doesn't fully submit to her then saying that she could never be her partner hence the verse, 'I could never be your Woman'. I watch Kanye West's incredible in my opinion admirable video to 'Runaway' I took camera shot inspirations from this and took similar shots so they could be used in the video. I found a Sugababes song that also had a journey story line/concept. Many shots where inspiring in the Sugababes video therefore i tired to keep the same style of shots and put them into my video. Another inspiration was Rihanna's 'Whats My Name?' again there are many outside shots. The diversity of shot was inspiring; once again I took it upon myself to take similar shot for the video to give it a natural and professional look.

Kanye West - Runaway (Full Length Production)



Sugababes - About You Now



Rihanna - What's My Name? feat. Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment