Wednesday 15 December 2010

Planning: Shortlist of fonts, design, layout and design ideas.

To get started I needed to get the simple basic ideas for the digipak out the way. I needed a font, layout idea, design ideas which would allow me to research various types of ideas so that i could choose the perfect one.

Font









These are all font that I initially wanted to use, i then finally came to the conclusion that i would use the, Enduro Dos font seeing as it looked modern and eye catching.

Colours


The colours i want to use where definitely black and white, the silhouette dark urban effect it has to it makes it look entirely professional in my opinion. The image below is an image that i want to recreate for my digipak, the black and white theme works perfectly even for the genre of music.


Design

My design is going to have the artist as the main focus, i want the artist to look past the camera seeing and the title of the album would be 'lure of my memories' therefore adding an image that would connote a man thinking.

Layout

The layout will have the essentials logos on the back, parental guidance logo is vital for this genre and the title, image and artist name would all have a uniqueness to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment