Tuesday 14 December 2010

Short-List of fonts, colours, layout, and design ideas.

Fonts:
I am going to be using one font type throughout my digipak varying in size in different panels.

Colours:
Correlating with the image that I am going to use on the front of my digipak i am going to use a grayish theme throughout the digipak. I have decided to change my initial idea of the front as the wide array of colours made my digipak look too vivid and the artist wasn't really displayed adequately.

Design Ideas:
I have decided to use an effect on the digipack which runs throughout the digipak.

Layout:
I am going the make the layout of the text simple and easy to read with minimal effects. I decided on this due to the quantity of digipak's i analysed with the same genre, none of them had stylish effects on the text or the images, they were plain, simple and effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment